Hardsuit Labs, located in Seattle and founded in 2015 with the same goal as every other game development studio that has ever existed – create great games. What sets us apart is the way we make that happen:
It’s all about our people.
It takes talented, passionately driven people to make great games. Here at the Lab, we work hard to create and to maintain an environment that not only attracts those people and keeps them here, but that allows them to thrive and to do what they do best – create great games. It’s not always as easy as it sounds, but it really is that simple.
We might as well admit it: we’re obsessive about our people and our culture here at the Lab. We believe in hiring a mix of seasoned industry veterans and talented young upstarts, but talent and shipped titles aren’t enough; we’re looking for people who bring a variety of experiences and perspectives – people who we can spend time with, and people who can navigate the unpredictable waters of modern game development as a tight-knit group.
We believe in low turnover, and take steps to guard against the “staff-up and lay-off” cycle that is so common in this industry. When we hire, we intend to hire for the long term, and we’re unapologetically picky about it.
Hardsuit Labs is currently looking for an ambitious, passionate and bug hungry QA tester to join our growing team!
You see what others don’t – putting the hard work of your fellow developers through the vigorous QA grinder (and a sea of broken builds) to insure epic gameplay experiences. Tech savvy and analytically adept; you keep up with the latest technical and industry trends; constantly looking for ways to take your QA processes to the next level. You are a data ninja. You know how to collect, analyze and transform data in to an actionable task list. You are a good communicator and can effectively communicate with members of various teams and are not afraid of being vocal about your concerns.
- Positive attitude
- MS Word and Excel savvy
- Bug database experience (JIRA preferred)
- Great Communication skills; You build rapport with teams quickly and solicit feedback in a humble manner
- Game QA experience; have shipped at least one title
- Problem solver, able to identify problems by eliminating and isolating variables
- Experience working with external partners
- Console testing experience (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4)
- Technically capable; with hardware, software, services, and a variety of operating systems.
We take our commitment to our people seriously, and we make sure that our benefits directly reflect that commitment; we’re always looking to improve quality of life for our people in any way we can.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Healthcare FSA
- Dependent Care (Daycare) FSA
- Life and STD/LTD Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (up to $300,000)
- 401K Program
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- 9 Sick Days / 9 Holidays