ENCON is a premier design-build contractor specializing in delivering indoor comfort and energy solutions to commercial and residential clients throughout Connecticut and New York. No other HVAC company or energy solutions provider can match our track record for continuous innovation in comfort and energy-saving systems for custom commercial buildings and residential homes. For over 45 years, ENCON has earned a reputation for raising the standard of excellence. Today we employ over 200 experienced professionals, who each represent our company values.
This Commercial HVAC Replacement Salesperson will be responsible for advising building owners/property managers of options for replacing and upgrading their existing HVAC equipment. The majority our replacement sales leads are from our regular ENCON maintenance agreement customers. Additional duties include maintaining client relationships and developing some new business.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide an exceptional customer experience
- Manage job performance to budget of assigned projects (ranging from $1,000 - $100,000)
- Maintain project schedules
- Perform associated cost estimates, prepare proposals
- Manage costs and collections for assigned projects
- Resolve issues and satisfy customers concerns
- Develop new business opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
- One to ten years plus of sales experience in HVAC
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Superior time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects
- Confidence and ability to make sound decisions
- High moral standards and strong work ethic
- Ability to productively work independently and as part of a team
- Computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Clean background, valid driver’s license, and drug-free
ENCON OFFERS A FULL RANGE OF BENEFITS!