VIP Structures has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager with in-depth knowledge and extraordinary skills in construction project management. Join our LEED®-accredited construction experts, Project Managers, Field Superintendents, Staff Architects and Field Personnel in achieving construction excellence. Our work force is comprised of several specialized crews who work together and have the ability to complete all aspects of building. VIP’s construction operation performs the majority of our work on a design-build basis. However, we also act as a pure general contractor and as a supply/erect steel subcontractor to major national general contractors.
The successful candidate will work alongside the President of Construction serving as an operational leader in managing and controlling outcomes of several projects. Responsibilities include leading teams to deliver project outcomes on budget and schedule; ensure schedule milestones and workforce levels conform to construction plans and resolve client and vendor issues in a timely and respectful fashion while ensuring the company provides unrivaled services. The senior project manager will be expected to support and mentor junior project managers; keep abreast of industry standards and contribute to process improvements as it relates to project delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree in Project/Construction Management (or equivalent experience).
- Understands project scope and customer expectations.
- Understands resource and revenue planning/forecasting.
- Proficient in software scheduling tools and applications.
- High level project management process competencies.
- Strong proficiency in MS office (excel, word, power point), Adobe Writer, Visio, MS Project, basic Windows environment and internet business application usage.
- Proven negotiation skills.