Statewide Fire Protection is a division of Western States Fire Protection. Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Potential job offer at end of internship for Post-Graduate position (depending on performance)
Statewide Fire Protection is looking to add an Intern to its team to work 24-40 hours per week. The Intern will report to the Design Manager and support the Design Department with multiple projects, reports, as well as with day-to-day activities.
- Prepping submittal packages
- Performing data entry
- Perform the duties of a Fire Protection Designer
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Assist the Design Department where needed
- Must be pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management, or other related degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Possess sound communication skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to coordinate and work well with others
- Must be able to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor