Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Financial Systems Administrator
We are seeking a Financial Systems Administrator to join our Accounting and Finance team at our Corporate headquarters in Centennial, CO. Western States Fire Protection is currently on track to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 in March 2019.
- Subject matter expert in Microsoft Dynamics AX including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing, and Procurement
- Creates custom queries and financial reports and makes modifications as needed.
- Actively engaged in month end close process, can step in and assist when challenges are identified.
- Documents the resulting impact that system changes have on our accounting and administrative processes.
- Assists with the AX integration process for newly acquired companies
- Assists with testing and implementation of new modules/functionality; including an upcoming integration of ExFlow.
- Interacts with AX users to analyze, diagnose, and troubleshoot system issues when reported that impact our daily processes and month end close.
- Work closely with our parent company (API Group) to resolve and track system issues when identified. Provide day-to-day support related to systems issues in our accounting and administrative communities.
- Uses knowledge of business processes and AX to identify software gaps and suggest interim alternatives for our business.
- Provides creative solutions to problems using advanced knowledge of AX that enables our accounting and administrative teams to perform at a high level.
- Minimum three years of experience working in a Microsoft Dynamics AX environment as a functional business analyst or in an accounting/finance capacity; Loki Systems, CCH, and/or Adeaca experience a plus
- Sound understanding of financial reporting including Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Understanding of integration between modules, tables, and queries needed for reporting writing
- Bachelor’s degree required; with an emphasis in a Business-related field preferred
- Strong proficiency working with MS Office; Excel, Access, and SharePoint
- Strong communication skills: able to communicate technically to parent company and development team while informing in a practical way that is actionable to users
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug test and background check; if applicable
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor