Encon is a premier design-build contractor specializing in delivering indoor comfort and energy solutions to commercial and residential clients throughout Connecticut and New York. No other HVAC company or energy solutions provider can match our track record for continuous innovation in comfort and energy-saving systems for custom commercial buildings and residential homes. For over 45 years, Encon has earned a reputation for raising the standard of excellence. Today we employ over 200 experienced professionals, who each represent our company values.
ENCON is currently seeking a building automated systems installation technician. The BAS Installation Technician will work as part of the ENCON team which will be responsible for the installation, start-up, troubleshooting, commissioning and servicing of DDC building automation systems. He or she will independently perform required duties located in an office environment or on a construction job site.
Qualified Candidates will Possess:
- 2 - 5 years of hands on experience in HVAC controls, building automation, system configuration, installation, and commissioning
- The ability to complete HVAC control systems on high-end residential and commercial projects
- Knowledge of DDC controls, Building automation systems, HVAC, electrical concepts and building operations experience including pneumatic control systems
- The ability to learn new technologies
- The ability to communicate technical material to non-technical people
- Experience in working independently as well as with a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Clean background, valid driver license and drug free
ENCON OFFERS A FULL RANGE OF BENEFITS!