Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
This Administrator is responsible for initiating and conducting the administrative functions as required, while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers. He/she will assist the Division Manager as well as other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles.
- Complete the setup, scheduling, dispatching, invoicing and collections of new jobs/projects
- Work with Customers and Inner Office Staff to keep projects moving forward
- Light to intermediate amount of phone and site sales duties
- Responsible for data and budget entry
- Manage job billings and collections
- Arrange and maintain various types of records including job files
- Assist in completing special reporting and licensing requirements
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general office procedures
- Provide field crews with job information through software applications
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the office
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions
- Report directly to the division manager or operations manager
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3-5 years office or other related experience required
- Basic accounting, secretarial and administrative experience required
- Highly organized and able to function and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- General understanding of construction industry
- General knowledge of SOV’s, lien waivers, and AIA forms
- Experience in accounts payable, accounts receivables and collections.
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
- Experience with ASTEA is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, is vital
- Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities are essential
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times to our external and internal customers
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test, background, and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor