LeJeune Steel Company and its affiliates, Wisconsin Structural Steel (WSSCO) and Industrial Fabricators Inc. (IFI), are industry leading structural steel fabricators committed to building better communities. We do this through excellence, quality, and value in our structural solutions, continuous growth and opportunity for our employees, and mutually beneficial relationships with all our partners. We want our structures to connect people, provide safe places for business and pleasure, and give life to the ideas of the people who design them and who use them.
LeJeune Steel delivers projects in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, education, sports stadiums, commercial, industrial, warehousing, infrastructure and DOT and rail bridges across the United States and Canada. Our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement is reflected in our use of state-of-the-art technology, software, and equipment in both our office and shops. LeJeune Steel is part of the APi Group of companies and is proud to be a privately held, employee owned business.
Production Support Technician
Reports to: Purchasing Manager
This team member is responsible for the technical, operational and administrative support of the Procurement and Production Support Department. The ideal candidate will possess a strong desire and willingness to learn and grow in a fast paced and challenging work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain electronic planning tools to support collaboration and communication between the team and other internal/external stakeholders
- Distribute, track, and ensure return of Production Documents among sub-contract fabrication facilities
- Organize and prepare month end usage reporting for hand off to accounting department
- Coordinate freight transfers between internal and external fabrication facilities
- Manage and control mill test report documents and LEED submittals
- Proficiency in basic computer skills required, ERP experience preferred
- High attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Well organized with a strong aptitude for accuracy
- Ability to communicate and collaborate in a team environment while also being able to work independently on multiple workstreams
- Flexibility and adaptability to smoothly transition from one course of action to another with little or no difficulty
- High School Diploma required – Associate Degree or Bachelor Preferred
All qualified applicants with LeJeune Steel Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.