LeJeune Steel Company and its affiliates, Wisconsin Structural Steel (WSSCO) and Industrial Fabricators Inc. (IFI), are industry leading structural steel fabricators committed to building better communities. We do this through excellence, quality, and value in our structural solutions, continuous growth and opportunity for our employees, and mutually beneficial relationships with all our partners. We want our structures to connect people, provide safe places for business and pleasure, and give life to the ideas of the people who design them and who use them.
LeJeune Steel delivers projects in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, education, sports stadiums, commercial, industrial, warehousing, infrastructure and DOT and rail bridges across the United States and Canada. Our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement is reflected in our use of state-of-the-art technology, software, and equipment in both our office and shops. LeJeune Steel is part of the APi Group of companies and is proud to be a privately held, employee owned business.
Reports to: Controller
The Project Accountant is responsible for the project billing process - including responding to client inquiries, procuring needed certificates of insurance and subcontractor insurance certificates, processing subcontractor invoices/purchase orders and releasing payments per contract terms to subcontractors.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers (PM) regarding contract documents, change orders and other contract modifications, approvals, and any additional services-related to billing.
- Prepare final invoice package containing all applicable backup.
- Assess and pursue opportunities for maximization of client billing; communicate with the Controller, as to your observations and actions taken.
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents, including expenses, consultant invoices, and monthly invoices, in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide the accounts payables team member with advice on client billing, relative to consultant invoicing and reimbursable expenses. It is expected that the Biller maintain a continuous line of communication to clear any open issues.
- Work with the cash receipts team member to reconcile variances that occur in the application of cash.
- Set up new projects in WebApps.
- Monthly analyze the P & L accounts monthly, as assigned by the Controller.
- Recommend and implement agreed process improvements to the billing cycle.
- Prepare special project analyses for the PMs and others as needed.
- Provide year-end support of auditor requirements, which may include research and reconciliation.
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by the Controller.
All qualified applicants with LeJeune Steel Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.