MMC is looking for a Project Administrative Assistant to join our growing team! The Project Administrative Assistant differentiate him/herself and MMC through excellent project execution. This person owns their personal development and creates strong relationships with MMC's internal team members while they enthusiastically support the administrative needs of our Project Managers and Foremen.
- Submit, track, and distribute approved construction permits
- Communicate project information such as schedules, plans, and submittals to the project team and customers
- Assist Field Foremen with project related administrative tasks
- Lead the Closeout Documentation process
- Assist Project Managers with administrative requests
- Minimum of two years working in the construction industry
- Minimum of two years administrative experience supporting a team
- Associates degree or higher in business or related field
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize requests and deadlines
- Excellent organization and detailed oriented skills
- Excellent skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook)
Essential Physical Requirements
This position requires the following with or without reasonable accommodation: Sitting, seeing, hearing, and utilization of a computer and office equipment.
For more than 50 years, Metropolitan Mechanical Contractors, Inc. (MMC) has been designing, building and maintaining complex mechanical systems for some of the most well-known buildings in the Midwest. We are a fully-integrated large commercial mechanical contractor. We employ some of the industry’s best talent of engineers, tradesmen, project managers, and customer support. With over 1,400 years of combined experience, you’d be hard pressed to find a contractor who knows more about mechanical systems than we do.
MMC has been involved in the design and construction of some of the most prominent structures in the Midwest including, but not limited to: Walker Art Center, Target Field, Target Center, Xcel Energy Center, Mall of America, Radisson Blu Mall of America, Guthrie Theater, University of Minnesota (Multiple Buildings), Accenture Tower, LaSalle Plaza, and Wells Fargo Center
Temperature Controls, Plumbing, Pipefitting, Sheet Metal, Ventilation, Data Center Operations and Repairs, Mechanical Engineers, Mechanical Contracting, Mechanical Construction, Mechanical Engineering, Specialty Subcontractor, HVAC
Why work at MMC?
We Work As a Team. MMC fosters a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. We operate as a team to design, build and maintain complex mechanical systems for some of the most well-known buildings in the Midwest.
- 401(K) match
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Flexible work environment
- Incentives for environmentally-friendly behavior
- Company events include volunteer and wellness activities, holiday parties, sporting events, and casual employee get-togethers ranging from summergrillouts to local happy hours