ABOUT CONDON-JOHNSON & ASSOCIATES:
Condon-Johnson & Associates is an innovative geotechnical construction contractor that is recognized for designing and building complex foundation systems for commercial, heavy and industrial projects throughout the Western United States. Our district offices are strategically located in Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, and Portland. We own and manage a large fleet of foundation drilling equipment to support our construction operations.
This position is responsible for the overall management of our Livermore yard, including scheduling and loading trucks to and from job sites.
- Responsible for the upkeep & maintenance of the yard facility
- Maintain the schedule & delivery of all CJA equipment, tools and supplies to job sites
- This individual will load equipment, tools and materials onto trucks for job site delivery
- Manages trucking schedule and capabilities
- Unload trucks, inspect all equipment and tools for damage and schedule repairs as required
- Clean, organize and inventory items as they return from job site
- Manages yard personnel as assigned
- Performs monthly inventory reports
- Work closely with the General Superintendent & Corporate Equipment ManagerYard
- Experience managing a yard or ongoing projects
- Experience with truck loading and weight distributions
- Basic knowledge and use of computer software a plus
- Equipment Operator a plus
- Mechanic a plus
- 401K Plan & Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Continuing Education & Professional Development
To Join Our Team - APPLY TODAY!