Local utility company seeks friendly, service-oriented individual to join in-person customer service and call center team. Responsibilities include payment transactions, billing or service inquiries, and record keeping.
- Enthusiasm for working with the public
- Good interpersonal skills including listening, verbal and written communications
- Proficiency in various software applications and ability to adapt to changing technological environment
- Experience in handling money and balancing
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Capability to manage multiple tasks, deadlines and possibly contentious situations
Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
Reports to the Member Service Manager
Organization offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Salary based on experience and education.