Crawford Technologies is an award-winning, worldwide leader in print-stream conversions, document re-engineering, high-volume document workflow, document accessibility and archiving software solutions. For over 20 years, Crawford Technologies has expanded its solution offerings in Customer Communications Management, Enterprise Output Management, Enterprise Content Management, and Document Accessibility markets. CrawfordTech is dedicated to helping organizations improve their customer communications delivery systems so people can receive their documents in their format and channel of preference.
Crawford Technologies is on the forefront of technology. As a North American Deloitte Technology FAST 500 company, and listed for the past seven years as a Branham 300 Top ICT Companies in Canada, CrawfordTech is an exciting high growth company with a lot of opportunity.
Crawford Technologies has a fun, diverse and fast-paced culture with an inherent drive to make an impact with an eye for innovation in technology. We have the best, brightest talent and our employees make the difference, and we have the awards and recognition to demonstrate it.
Product Manager Work from Home in US
As a key member of a dynamic team, you will use your experience in software product marketing, your ability to effectively position our solutions to make us stand out in our target markets, your exceptional talent for collaborating with development, sales, and marketing and your eye for detail to our fast paced, hands-on environment.
You will help drive our market positioning for our enterprise output management solutions. Collaborate with development and marketing to launch new products. Develop and create compelling product/solutions content for all of our distribution channels. As well as assist sales and partners through product training, pre-sales and trade show activities
If you would like to join our team of specialized professionals, contact us to apply for this position with our rapidly growing software company. We have experienced double digit growth during each of the past three years and our intent is to continue to scale the organization to support continued growth.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This is a customer facing position that ensures the successful execution of Crawford Technologies products and services.
- Strategic marketing – participate in developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates Crawford Technologies enterprise output management solutions in our target markets
- Product roadmap – collaborate with management and development to monitor progress and maintain our product roadmap deliverables
- Product launch – help plan and execute the launch of new products and releases and participate in managing the cross-functional implementation of those plans
- Sales and Marcom enablement – create assets and content that communicate the value proposition of our solutions to the sales and marketing teams, plus our partners, including sales tools such as play books, presentations, demonstrations and training that support the selling process
- Partner co-marketing – collaborate with the marketing teams of our partners to help them articulate and promote the value of our joint solutions
- Market intelligence – be an expert on our target buyers, how they buy and their purchasing criteria
- Competitive analysis – be the subject matter expert on our competition and how we can stay ahead of them, and take the lead in delivering competitive insights via appropriate content to the Crawford Tech sales and marketing organizations
- Communicate effectively in writing and orally with both internal and external audiences
- Exceptional writing skills
- Experience in enterprise output or customer communications management is desired
- Self-motivated with initiative, tenacity and determination
- Dynamic and enthusiastic self-starter with proven experience managing multiple priorities
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time
- Demonstrated attention-to-detail
- Excellent ability to understand technical concepts and requirements and to translate them into useable content “in layman’s terms” for consumption by executive, sales, and marketing audiences
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, virtual and fast paced environment
- Excellent proficiency with MS-Office tools – MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel, MS-Outlook
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Willingness to travel as required and occasionally to Industry events and meetings
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination and/or experience in related field.
Salary will be based on your experience level and the amount of knowledge you bring to the company.
Note: This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing company and department objectives and is not intended and should not be construed to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working condition associated with a job.