Linxx Global Solutions (Linxx) is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Criminal Intelligence Analyst position. Position will be located at MCB Camp Pendleton, California.
This position is contingent upon contract award
The United States Marine Corps established the Marine Corps Civilian Law Enforcement Program (MCCLEP) as part of the Supporting Establishment Law Enforcement (SELE) Program. Law enforcement, security, security support, information and database systems, and law enforcement training are part of a holistic and collaborative umbrella of support to the Marine Corps mission. The responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Provide Criminal Analysis/Information Fusing & Sharing/Crime Analysis Program support by assisting SELE with developing and managing a Marine Corps-wide criminal intelligence/criminal analysis program.
- Analyze crime aboard the installation and provide reports/products for dissemination.
- Support installation and tenant commanders, and the Provost Marshal/Police Chief with police crime analysis information and technical assistance as required for the development and maintenance of a crime analysis program.
- Attend local law enforcement agency meetings to share information and stay informed on local criminal and terrorist threats.
- Coordinate with installation Mission Assurance personnel to ensure they are provided with any necessary criminal information required for planning purposes in advising the installation commander.
- Work with criminal investigators, as well as military/civilian police, ensuring the sharing of information as needed to improve situational awareness of crime and improve response.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to use computer software applications including, but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point, databases and e-mail.
- Possess excellent organizational and file management skills and the ability to plan and execute administrative work with little or no supervision.
- Possess the ability to read, write and speak the English language fluently.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze complete issues and provide concise analyses.
- Ability to write complex reports in a clear and precise fashion.
- Ability to work within small groups and brief findings.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Possess excellent typing abilities and the skill to prepare documents accurately with minimal errors.
- Ability to professionally interact with customers, colleagues and command members at all levels; and to foster positive business relationships.
- Ability to learn job-related material primarily through oral instruction and observation or through on-the-job training.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds, and work in confined, window-less spaces.
- Ability to safely drive a motor vehicle.
- Ability to maintain sensitive files and documents and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Capable of passing a criminal background investigation and initial drug screen, and periodic follow-up testing.
- Present a professional appearance.
- U.S. citizen
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active Secret clearance
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of five years’ military or civilian law enforcement experience
- Prior experience with criminal intelligence/crime analysis programs
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Master’s degree
- Current Top-Secret clearance
- Prior experience in or supporting the USMC
Linxx is a fast-growing Government contracting company, with corporate offices located in Virginia Beach, VA and contract support offices operating in 35 locations across the U.S. Linxx is a well-run, lean company with an excellent past performance record. We are dedicated to improving the security of America and her allies through insightful analysis, creative product development, and exceptional customer service.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Basic and voluntary life insurance
- Disability coverage
- Paid time off