OUR MISSION: is to be Employee Centric and Client Obsessed
Magellan Architects is expanding and looking for talented individuals to join our crew. Due to our growth we have positions available at all three locations: Redmond, WA, Fountain Valley, CA and Dallas, TX.
We would love to meet you if:
* you would like to become your own BOSS or trusted mentor
* you are passionate about resolving challenges on a variety of project types
* you love building relationships with clients and peers
* you would like to be more challenged in your career and develop a clear and transparent path for your future
* you want to be a part of an employee-centric firm where you can be heard and share your ideas
* you are seeking unrestricted opportunities for upward growth in your job
* you want a company that will support your growth as an individual and encourage you to learn new skills
* you want a career doing what you love with people who have your back
* you are looking for a culture that encourages your growth and development
Magellan is committed to bringing the best out of its talented employees and developing them to their fullest potential.
If you are someone who loves change, variety, and a challenge, we want to meet you!
Intern Architect – “Fresh out of School”
The recent Architectural graduate, “fresh out of school” position’s primary role is to gather information and explore all facets of the project design. You will be exposed to a wide array of project types, scopes, and phases that will challenge your creativity and knowledge and build your career.
* Work side by side with Project Team to create presentation drawings
* Assists in creating Construction Documents
* Assist with materials and methods research
* Support Architect and Project manager with research for Code compliance
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Works collaboratively with the Project Leadership Team (i.e. Architect, Interior Designer, and Project Manager)
* Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
* Bachelors or technical design degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Industry knowledge and prior architectural internship preferred
* Demonstrated experience in the use of AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, & Microsoft Suite
* The ability to work and thrive in a team and independent working scenarios with demonstrable organizational and time management skills
WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS?
* Have you ever done volunteer work?
* Were you an Athlete or did you have an Athletic Scholarship?
* What extra-curricular activities were you involved in during college?
* Do you belong to any organizations or clubs?
* Have you studied abroad?
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
Time off benefits – 8 paid holidays plus paid vacation
* Last Minute Time Off Accommodations
* Flexible Schedules
Health – Health Benefits including medical, dental, vision and flexible spending accounts
Tuition Reimbursement – Professional Development Programs and Licensure Reimbursement
* Intern Development Program
o Including partial reimbursement for NCARB application and ARE exam fees
* Education Benefits
o Paid time off and reimbursement match for professional education activities
401(k) – 401K Plan with Safe Harbor Employer Contributions
Bonus Program – Including annual bonus and business development commission
* Annual Bonus Opportunity
* Business Development Commission
* Team Lead Commission
Training – Continuous learning opportunities
* Magellan University Training
* Monthly Lunch and Learn presentations
Office Events – Including company BBQ’s, birthday celebrations and holiday parties
* Monthly birthday lunches
* Spring Event
* Summer BBQ
* Holiday Party
* Team Building Activities
Additional Benefits – Making life easier for you
* Free Parking (If needed)
* Senior Staff Cell Phone Allowance
* Association Travel & Dues
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Magellan Architects is a proud MBE/DBE firm that encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to join our team.
Submit resume and portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org