Statewide Fire Protection is a subsidiary of Western States Fire Protection (WSFP). WSFP are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Inspection Deficiency Sales Representative
Western States Fire Protection / Statewide Fire Protection has an opportunity for an Inspection Deficiency Sales person. This sales representative will be responsible for quoting deficiency and call in work that is generated through inspections, web based leads, and customer call-ins.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, stay abreast of new products, technical data, and market trends
- Prepare cost estimates and bid proposals based on fire system inspection deficiencies.
- Contact existing and potential customers to determine fire protection and security needs and evaluate repair options
- Build relationships with customers to capture a full range of fire protection services including fire alarm and suppression installations, CCTV and access control, as well as repair and inspection of existing systems.
- Read, interpret different types of fire system inspection reports and apply technical requirements of fire protection codes, manufacturer’s technical data, building codes, insurer criteria, to quote repairs accurately.
- Make routine site visits during the repair/service phase to evaluate overall project performance and uncover opportunities for change orders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- Associates degree is preferred
- Trade experience or a combination of experience, degree, other education, etc. is a plus
- NICET certification is a plus
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Requires accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires the ability to learn about Statewide Fire Protection inspection and service software.
- Familiarity with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word software is highly recommended.
- Possess a valid driver's license with a clean record; in accordance to Company Policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug, background, and reference check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor