Typical responsibilities include creating and editing invoices to be sent error free to clients. Process technician timecards, track and monitor unbilled costs to ensure all labor and material is billed appropriately and on time. Handle all overflow incoming calls and customer inquiries, research and provide resolution of any customer issue in a tactful and professional manner. The service administrator assists the parts agent and coordinators to ensure a seamless and professional customer experience. Earn top compensation and work in a business casual environment that is fast-paced, exciting and rewarding. Potential career advancement exists within the company for an administrator who excels.
The essential qualities needed: strong work ethic, high-energy, intelligent and dependable, with strong multi-tasking abilities. The ideal candidate would have administrative experience and a working knowledge of HVAC equipment and terminology, though this can be learned by a candidate possessing the essential qualities.
- Self-motivated individual who consistently takes personal initiative to advance company goals
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills with customers, department personnel and other company staff
- Tact and empathy to professionally handle sensitive customer concerns
- Must be able to communicate the basics of technical tasks and problems as described by customers to the service technicians
ENCON OFFERS A FULL RANGE OF BENEFITS