Branson Security & Fire, a division of Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Administrative Assistant must have a positive attitude and will be responsible for answering the phones for a multi-branch phone system. He/she will assist other branch personnel in a variety of administrative roles.
- Responsible for office reception functions including greeting customers, vendors, and associates
- Provide general administrative support for managers and staff
- Process mail receipts and respond to routine correspondence
- Complete special projects as required
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Maintain various types of records
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software as approved by WSFP
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; and/or or one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software application
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times
- Prior construction experience preferred
- Detail oriented and efficient
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor