McGough is a respected partner that brings five generations of experience to high profile, unique and complex construction projects. We take great pride in our people and their extraordinary expertise in planning, development, construction and facility management. McGough employee tenure reflects the commitment and pride we share in our work. Ask anyone who knows us - the caliber of our people sets us apart.
The Vision Northland project is being led by our Healthcare practice out of the Twin Cities. This position will be part of this multi-year project.
The Project Coordinator will provide organized, consistent and effective project coordination support to designated Project Management team members, and subcontractors.
- 3+ years administrative experience
- Ability to work with multiple project managers
- Initiative to work alone
- Overtime may be required
- 5+ years administrative experience
- 2+ years construction experience
- Strong software skills, organization skills, communication skills and detail oriented
- Demonstrated teamwork
Office and Travel:
This position offices out of Duluth on the Vision Northland Project Jobsite.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Efficiently and effectively process, copy and file project management related forms and documents, including, but not limited to:
- Bidding Process (bid solicitations, bidder's list, insurance of bid documents, follow-up calls to subcontractors, etc.)
- Processing of Submittals, RFI's, Project Schedule Updates
- Subcontracts, Professional Service Agreements, Purchase Orders, COI and Change Order Administration
- Project team correspondence and communications (i.e. meeting minutes, construction drawings, amendments, ASI's, CCD's etc.)
- Keep current set of plans updated (i.e. Bluebeam/Shared File Structure)
- Project finalization/close-out
- Architect/Client based document management systems
- Provides general corporate administrative assistance as requested
- Assist other teams as needed (vacation, work overload, etc.)
- Follow McGough standard Policies & Procedures
- Attends/Participates in Corporate PC Meetings and Corporate Meetings as required
The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position involves sitting for extended periods of time at employee’s work station and during meetings as well as while traveling, either by plane or car. Employee needs to be able to lift up to 20 pounds as frequently as needed to move objects; dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse; ability to hear and speak clearly; and ability to distinguish between colors on graphs and charts.
Occasionally, employee will be required to visit construction jobsites which may expose the employee to dirt, dust, uneven surfaces, outdoor weather conditions and extreme temperatures.