LeJeune Steel Company and its affiliates, Wisconsin Structural Steel (WSSCO) and Industrial Fabricators Inc. (IFI), are industry leading structural steel fabricators committed to building better communities. We do this through excellence, quality, and value in our structural solutions, continuous growth and opportunity for our employees, and mutually beneficial relationships with all our partners. We want our structures to connect people, provide safe places for business and pleasure, and give life to the ideas of the people who design them and who use them.
LeJeune Steel delivers projects in a wide variety of industries including healthcare, education, sports stadiums, commercial, industrial, warehousing, infrastructure and DOT and rail bridges across the United States and Canada. Our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement is reflected in our use of state-of-the-art technology, software, and equipment in both our office and shops. LeJeune Steel is part of the APi Group of companies and is proud to be a privately held, employee owned business.
Reports to: Shop Manager
The Parts Runner is responsible for suppling and assisting fabricators and other shop employees with the parts they need to complete their work in advance.
- Keep track of, organize, and when needed label parts, loose material, and pallets
- Empty dumpsters at least once a day and before they overflow during the day
- Communicate and coordinate the shipping and receiving of parts with Receptionist
- Work with Project Managers regarding the required parts regarding projects.
- Be certified to operate forklifts and to inspect them at the beginning of each shift, filling out a maintenance tag to insure their safe operation
- Operate the Duplicator or the Bickford drill when they are needed
- Label, barcode, and tag, band and shrink wrap material exiting the shop per shipping requirements
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen test and background check.
All qualified applicants with LeJeune Steel Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.