APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a part of the APi Group family of companies. With fire and life safety branch offices located across the U.S., our purpose is to provide a single point of contact for customers with a regional or national portfolio of properties. With a portfolio of customers across many industries, we continue to grow as one of the country’s preferred national service providers for fire and life safety systems. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients by assembling a team dedicated to providing world class customer service based on quality, timely service, responsiveness, safety, and integrity. We identify with and live out our parent company’s enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders™ in conjunction with our own core ideology. At APi NSG, regardless of role or position, everyone is a leader.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
The intent of the office manager role is to ensure the smooth operation of the business. This requires managing, directing, and coordinating administrative functions, creating and distributing information, general administrative support, and management of office systems, documents, and processes.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate space and office organization; purchase and manage supplies and equipment
- Manage office operations to include travel, event preparation, and company announcements
- Handle administrative duties such as sending faxes, submitting facility requests, restocking breakroom supplies, updating information databases, managing announcement boards, handling mail and packages, coordinating meetings, etc.
- Create documents/resources for departments or employees as requested
- Provide support to the leadership team on an as-needed basis
- Coordinate new hire schedules, equipment, profile setup, paperwork, and benefits
- Manage new and current employee drug tests, background checks, MVR reports, etc.
- Manage employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training
- Function as the main point of contact for mandatory employee learning, ethics violations, employee engagement, and tools/systems such as Microsoft, Cisco Finesse, and employee time clock system
- Maintain employee handbook; communicate and enforce company policies
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Prioritization and management of multiple tasks
- Dependable, accurate, and detail-oriented self-starter who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Experience in human resources or office management
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, OneNote)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Medical + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance
- ST + LT Disability
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
- Working hours of 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Office environment, climate controlled