APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a part of the APi Group family of companies. With fire and life safety branch offices located across the U.S., our purpose is to provide a single point of contact for customers with a regional or national portfolio of properties. With a portfolio of customers across many industries, we continue to grow as one of the country’s preferred national service providers for fire and life safety systems. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients by assembling a team dedicated to providing world class customer service based on quality, timely service, responsiveness, safety, and integrity. We identify with and live out our parent company’s enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders™ in conjunction with our own core ideology. At APi NSG, regardless of role or position, everyone is a leader.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
The digital marketing specialist role exists to help expand our current customer base while driving revenue and profitability. The marketing team is responsible for:
- Generating brand awareness
- Bridging the gap between APi Group and its branch offices
- Motivating customer preference, demand, and engagement
- Helping customers affirm their purchase decision
- Create awareness for APi NSG and its offerings and link APi NSG to the family it represents
- Position brand identity; situate APi NSG as the industry expert
- Affirm usage (to drive depth/ organic growth)
- Focus on our identified target markets
- Proactively communicate and promote our brand and service offering
- Manage digital marketing initiatives including SEO, Google Adwords, Online reviews, etc.
- Assist in the creation and editing of digital content (blogs and web content)
- Manage social media advertising campaigns and monthly content calendar
- Generate qualified sales leads through other digital marketing campaigns
- Continually understand the customers’ changing needs by facilitating internal and external market research
- Research marketing trends, implement new strategies and course correct as needed
- Work closely with the sales team on presentation materials and trade show preparation
- Provide internal marketing support including proofreading for brand and language consistency, preparing for customer meetings, etc.
- Plan and coordinate outreach and marketing efforts including events, awards, campaigns
- Track metrics for campaigns and prepare marketing reports
- Utilize Google Analytics to track website and campaign success
- Generate and analyze prospect and lead data
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Manual
- Demonstrate a willingness to improve job-related skills, be responsive to direction and constructive feedback, and show flexibility and creativity in completing work assignments
- Additional job assignments or projects as directed by the leadership team as deemed necessary for the benefit of the company
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related field of study
- 2+ years of related experience
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (spelling, grammar, punctuation)
- Proficient with PC operating systems and programs
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns (email, digital, social, etc.)
- Preferred but not required:
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of fire and life safety industry
Note: You may be asked to submit a sample of written content prior to being interviewed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Medical + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance
- ST + LT Disability
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
- Working hours of 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Office environment, climate controlled