Established in 1988, Kerr Contractors is a leading heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in Woodburn, Oregon. Kerr Contractors is recognized as one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building and underground utilities contractors in the region. Our business is founded on trusting relationships, excellent service, workmanship that has enduring character, and meeting or exceeding customer expectations every time. We have staked our reputation on our ability to deliver each of these.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Organize and monitor schedules and see that deadlines are met
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside vendors efficiently
- Facilitate communications between contract parties
- Complete administrative tasks, such as research, record keeping, filing, answering email, and phone calls/faxes.
- Track Quantities
- Reconcile billings and invoices
- Assist with document control
- Provide other support as needed
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Collaborative working style and team-player attitude
- Positive and encouraging personality
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to team’s success
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
Work location will be on work site in construction trailer, typically in the greater Portland metro area.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As an equal opportunity employer Kerr Contractors will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. Kerr Contractors also enforces a zero tolerance drug policy.