Interested in working with a growing and dynamic company?
InfinityHR, an Arcoro company, stands out above the crowd as an ambitious innovator that places people at the front of all its products. Our cutting-edge and cost-efficient solutions simplify the workload for the HR department in mid-size businesses, giving them the tools to manage their HR processes, and allows them to get back to the work that matters. Our powerful HR software solution provides comprehensive human capital management, benefits management, payroll, compliance, extensions, and an innovative mobile app, in one completely integrated and secure system. This includes interfacing capability for both payroll and insurance carrier systems, and links with dozens of major partners.
InfinityHR is part of the Arcoro family of companies including BirdDogHR and ExakTime.
In an industry revolving around people, our people are the difference. Our employees are a critical part of the organization. We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees.
In support of our rapid growth, InfinityHR is looking for experienced Marketing Coordinator to join our team in Scottsdale, AZ.
The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for implementing marketing tactics that deliver a solid sales pipeline and effectively communicate with current and prospective clients for BirdDogHR/InfinityHR. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
- Work with the Marketing Team (Marketing VP, Marketing Director, Content Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer) in supporting daily operations
- Support the development of integrated marketing strategies and messages across all platforms and channels
- Execute and monitor the effectiveness of our marketing activities - measuring, tracking and reporting on campaign effectiveness
- Provide social media and website content development support
- Assist in the management of the lead generation process to include screening, pre-qualification and assignment to appropriate sales team members
- Create and manage e-mail and drip automation campaigns in Pardot and Salesforce.
- Support tradeshow/hosted event planning and logistics
- Become a subject matter expert on benefits, HRIS, payroll and compliance related matters
- Perform other related duties as assigned and required
- Three plus years’ experience in B2B marketing
- A track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload, having exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional understanding of demand generation, content marketing, email marketing, SEO and social media marketing strategy
- Experience using Pardot, Salesforce and other technology tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have experience of working tight deadlines
- Domain knowledge in benefits, HRIS and payroll – or proven ability to learn new products and applications quickly
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable using technology and various software platforms as part of regular workflow
- Team player, willing to collaborate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Earn a Competitive Base Salary
- 401K with company match (up to 3% of total comp.)
- Health Insurance, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO Plan