APi National Service Group (APi NSG) is a part of the APi Group family of companies. With fire and life safety branch offices located across the U.S., our purpose is to provide a single point of contact for customers with a regional or national portfolio of properties. With a portfolio of customers across many industries, we continue to grow as one of the country’s preferred national service providers for fire and life safety systems. We strive to build long term relationships with our clients by assembling a team dedicated to providing world class customer service based on quality, timely service, responsiveness, safety, and integrity. We identify with and live out our parent company’s enduring purpose of Building Great Leaders™ in conjunction with our own core ideology. At APi NSG, regardless of role or position, everyone is a leader.
APi NSG Core Values
- Developing creative solutions to increase the value we provide our stakeholders.
- Enriching the lives of our employees through development.
- Building personal relationships to foster collaboration and teamwork.
- Fun, adaptable and energetic culture.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Assist the sales team in securing regional and national fire protection inspection/maintenance and new construction contracts that benefit APi Group as a whole.
- Assist the sales team in compiling and submitting sales proposals (RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs).
- Assist the sales team in initiating and managing potential customer relationships.
- Analyze, assess and address customer needs.
- Identify opportunities for growth in industries or areas where APi National Service Group is not currently focused.
- Consistently look for ways to improve our sales process and implement new strategies.
- Manage expenses in a responsible manner.
- Work with the Implementation Manager to effectively implement new accounts to operations.
- Inform leadership of changes in the marketplace and current challenges.
- Review customer contracts as needed.
- Develop a fire protection program that makes our customers lives easier, more productive, less stressful and helps solve current issues.
- Build solid relationships with our branch offices and other APi employees on a regular basis in order to strengthen your professional network.
- Develop and maintain a general knowledge of NSG processes in order to speak intelligently and make decisions in the best interest of the organization.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Computer literate (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Telephone customer service aptitude
- Strong oral and written English communications skills
- Prioritization and management of multiple tasks
- Dependable, accurate, and detail oriented
- Be a self-starter who takes initiative and anticipates needs
- Experience with customer service
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Medical + Dental + Vision + Life Insurance
- ST + LT Disability
Pay depends on your level of experience and education.
- Working hours of 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
- Office environment, climate controlled