E.J. Prescott, Inc. is a 63 year old, family owned waterworks supply company. We distribute water, wastewater, stormwater, geotextile and erosion control products in 28 locations across nine Northeast states. We also have four sister companies that provide fabrication and delivery services to our clients. We are one of the largest independently owned waterworks supply companies in the United States, and pride ourselves on innovation and customer service. Our motto is "Whatever you need. Whenever you need it. No matter what."
CDL B Driver
This position includes making deliveries to local contractors and municipalities. Equipment includes a straight truck with truck mounted crane, and also a one ton truck with a neckover trailer. E.J. Prescott's product lines include water distribution piping and fittings, and iron castings such as manhole covers, grates and frames, etc.
Develop and maintain communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of team E.J.P., vendors and customers by:
- Communicating openly, honestly and constructively
- Treating all employees, vendors and customers with dignity, respect and courtesy
- Taking responsibility and making effort to resolve communication, trust and respect concerns and problems
- Asking for information needed to perform job responsibilities, asking others for help and assisting others
- Performing other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Excellent communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Physical requirements include frequent lifting of up to 70 lbs.
- Frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling is also required
- Must work well with others
- Valid CDL Class A or B
- Must be able to qualify for DOT medical card
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance, roughly 80% of premium paid by EJP
- Group rates available for short and long term disability, and life insurance
- 401 (k) plan with employer match, and both Traditional (pre-tax) and Roth investment options
EJ Prescott is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.