McGough is a respected partner that brings six generations of experience to high profile, unique and complex construction projects. We take great pride in our people and their extraordinary expertise in planning, development, construction and facility management. McGough employee tenure reflects the commitment and pride we share in our work. Ask anyone who knows us - the caliber of our people sets us apart.
SERVICE CENTER ORDER PROCESSOR
The primary role of the Service Center Order Processor includes but is not limited to; shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, order preparation, processing returns/repair, product transport, loading and unloading trucks, driving a forklift, and basic inventory functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years old
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write short correspondence and memos
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving variables in standard situations
- Simple computer skills required for minimum job functions of service center operations
- Minimum 6+ months previous warehouse experience
- Ability to work on forklift
- Knowledge of construction equipment a plus
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Word and Excel
Office and Travel:
Occasional travel to job sites, but very limited.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Prepare customer orders for shipment
- Picking orders and organizing the orders for deliveries
- Fill all orders accurately and within prescribed time
- Load order on trucks for delivery
- Ensure all DOT regulations are being met
- Jobsite returns and receipts
- Process returns from jobsites accurately and within prescribed time
- Count incoming articles to verify receipt and put away in assigned location
- Notify job sites if there are discrepancies on returns
- Mark identifying codes on articles as needed
- Keep the service center clean and organized
- Strongly adhere to all best-in-class safety practices, both documented and implied
- Operate varying pieces of equipment, tools, and machines as needed
- Assist other team members in different areas when needed, and when qualified to perform task
- Other duties may be assigned
The physical requirements listed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Position involves standing for a period of time. Employee needs to be able to lift up to 50 pounds as frequently as needed to move objects; dexterity to write and manipulate computer keyboard and mouse; ability to hear and speak clearly; and ability to distinguish between colors on graphs and charts.
Occasionally, employee will be required to visit construction jobsites which may expose the employee to dirt, dust, uneven surfaces, outdoor weather conditions and extreme temperatures.