Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for initiating, conducting and coordinating the clerical and administrative functions required for the effective operation within an office. He/She will assist other branch personnel including key managers in a variety of administrative roles.
- Responsible for assisting with office reception functions including greeting customers, vendors, and associates
- Conduct billing, receivable, and payable functions as assigned
- Provide general administrative support for managers and staff
- Create, type, and distribute internal and external correspondence
- Coordinate technician schedules: call customers for time & date
- Maintain various types of records
- Gather information from customers to set up service calls for the Fire Alarm Department
- Assist in compiling contracts, proposals, and job packets
- Maintain and enter payroll for technicians
- Able to perform Contract job set ups and billings
- Offer suggestions and solutions on improving efficiency of general office procedures
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using business software approved by WSFP
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; and/or one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in certified payroll & able to run reports
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times when receiving office visitors, answering phones, or dealing with other associates
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor