Job Type: Full-Time
Experience is Preffered but not Required:
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Our Speciality: Residential and Light Commercial Heating & Air Conditioning Service, Installation & Maintenance
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Salary Range with full time hours worked $33,000 - $38,000 Annually (Benefits are additional forms of compensation included over an above your annual salary expectations.)
*OUR OFFICE LOCATION IS 2630 GEORGETOWN RD BALTIMORE MD 21230*
Amazing Heating and Air Inc. offers the greater Baltimore, MD area with professional HVAC contracting services. We are a family owned and operated company. We service all brands of residential and commercial HVAC equipment and provide 24 hour emergency service. We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to join our team.
If you are looking to work for a company that cares about their employees without corporate feel. WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU!
In this position, the responsible person will work directly with the office manager performing the duties below but not limited to, along with additional office related work as required.
- YOU MUST TAKE THE PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
- Comfort Specialist & Install Processing creating the installations with verification of paperwork, creating permits, PO numbers, registering equipment, & job costing for commission. Also record daily sales activity and prepare for the office manager prior to sales meetings
- Spiff Tracking for Technicians
- Parts Ordering & Warranty Claims for Service Calls & Installations
- Comfort Club Membership Management including updating QuickBooks payment invoices on the 1st & 15th of each month. Have the CSR's contact the customer for updated account information if we have failed payments for Comfort Club or for other individual charges. Includes quotes & renewals (Work with management to provide a formal quote/proposal when necessary)
- Opening and distributing mail
- Recognizing and preparing birthday and anniversary cards
- Enter vendor invoices into QuickBooks and scan to Service Titan
- Enter credit charge receipts from employees into QuickBooks and into Service Titan when necessary
- Process Wells Fargo loans
- Process utility rebates
- Other general office duties as assigned
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Previous office positions held / experience preferred.
- Experience and utilizing judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals.
- Must have computers skills including Microsoft office, Quickbooks, and knowledge of applicable software.
Ideal candidates will have the following office related skills:
- Patience and endurance to sit behind a desk all day
- General office duties to include filing, sorting, answering phones and placing on hold occasionally, working on special projects, etc.
- Able to handle the urgency of each task
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Basic computer skills to include the following:
- Proficient w/Microsoft outlook, excel and word
- Strong ability to prioritize, communicate, problem solve, and organizational abilities
- Perform a variety of tasks; works under general supervision of the Office Manager
Additional skills that will be considered:
- Previous HVAC knowledge or experience helpful
- Familiar with standard concepts of HVAC helpful
- Competitive wages
- 100% Employer paid Medical Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Dental Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 100% Employer paid Life Insurance Policy
- Medical Benefits have multiple plans to choose from and optional benefits available for other family members
- Retirement Benefit
- On Going Training Opportunities
- Potential Growth Opportunities
- Family Owned and Operated
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Aflac Available
- Legal Shield Available
“We perform background investigations and drug testing upon the initial hiring and random drug testing of all employees”