Hardsuit Labs, located in Seattle and founded in 2015 with the same goal as every other game development studio that has ever existed – create great games. What sets us apart is the way we make that happen:
It’s all about our people.
It takes talented, passionately driven people to make great games. Here at the Lab, we work hard to create and to maintain an environment that not only attracts those people and keeps them here, but that allows them to thrive and to do what they do best – create great games. It’s not always as easy as it sounds, but it really is that simple.
We might as well admit it: we’re obsessive about our people and our culture here at the Lab. We believe in hiring a mix of seasoned industry veterans and talented young upstarts, but talent and shipped titles aren’t enough; we’re looking for people who bring a variety of experiences and perspectives – people who we can spend time with, and people who can navigate the unpredictable waters of modern game development as a tight-knit group.
We believe in low turnover, and take steps to guard against the “staff-up and lay-off” cycle that is so common in this industry. When we hire, we intend to hire for the long term, and we’re unapologetically picky about it.
About the Job
Senior accounting responsibilities: (60%)
- Maintain daily AP and AR
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations
- Various General Ledger Maintenance Activities
- Assist in Month End Closings
- Assist in Year End Schedules and Audits
- Assist in developing internal controls, policies and procedures
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities: (40%)
- Must know ADP Work Force Now
- Process Payroll
- Locate and resolve issues
- Work with HR in maintaining payroll systems
- Create Payroll reports
- 3 - 5+ years in Accounting / Payroll
- GL and Financial Reporting Exposure
- GAAP Knowledge
- Quickbooks Proficient
- Microsoft Office Applications Proficient
- ADP Work Force Now Experience
- Analytical Skills / Detail Oriented
We take our commitment to our people seriously, and we make sure that our benefits directly reflect that commitment; we’re always looking to improve quality of life for our people in any way we can.
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Healthcare FSA
- Dependent Care (Daycare) FSA
- Life and STD/LTD Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance (up to $300,000)
- 401K Program
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- 9 Sick Days / 9 Holidays