At Franz Witte, we have made it our mission to be the “coolest” landscaping, maintenance and garden center company ever! Whether we’re designing and building a new landscape, maintaining an existing one or working with customers at our retail nursery, our talented group of professionals will work tirelessly to bring you quality products and services for all of your outdoor needs.
Since Franz Witte was founded in 1971, we have been bringing timeless designs and quality construction to all of our clients. In addition to being passionate about our work, we are also passionate about giving back to the beautiful community that we live in. Our “cool” culture is centered around hard work, relationships, leadership, and excellence and we are proud to be one of the leading landscaping and nursery companies in Idaho (and the only one with a Flamingo as our mascot!).
If you are looking for a “cool”, hardworking organization to be a part of, look no further! We are currently seeking a Crew Member to join our Enhancement team.
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!
Work with a crew for the timely completion of enhancement services while maintaining the company’s high standard of quality and safety.
What You’ll Do:
• Operate power tools and equipment
• Successfully install and upgrade landscape areas
• Install seasonal color and container programs
• Repair and enhance existing hardscape and softscape landscapes, including irrigation systems
• Prune trees and shrubs
• Maintain timely work attendance, attend safety meetings and training
• Snow removal
• Other duties as assigned
Skills We’re Seeking:
• Possess a current, valid Idaho driver’s license
• Able to take instruction and work safely as a team
• Dependable, enthusiastic and willingness to learn and work hard
• Be able to lift 50lbs. and work in 4 season weather conditions
• Work 10+ hrs. a day Monday-Friday with Saturday work as the season requires
• Good manners, etiquette, and professional appearance
Compensation & Benefits:
• Industry leading compensation (overtime after 40hrs/week)
• Retirement with company match
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Medical, dental, vision benefits available
Salary range is $14 - $17
All employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.