Work with a crew for the timely completion of enhancement services while maintaining the company’s high standard of quality and safety.
What You’ll Do:
• Operate power tools and equipment
• Successfully install and upgrade landscape areas
• Install seasonal color and container programs
• Repair and enhance existing hardscape and softscape landscapes, including irrigation systems
• Prune trees and shrubs
• Maintain timely work attendance, attend safety meetings and training
• Snow removal
• Other duties as assigned
Skills We’re Seeking:
• Possess a current, valid Idaho driver’s license
• Able to take instruction and work safely as a team
• Dependable, enthusiastic and willingness to learn and work hard
• Be able to lift 50lbs. and work in 4 season weather conditions
• Work 10+ hrs. a day Monday-Friday with Saturday work as the season requires
• Good manners, etiquette, and professional appearance
Compensation & Benefits:
• Industry leading compensation (overtime after 40hrs/week)
• Retirement with company match
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Medical, dental, vision benefits available
Salary range is $14 - $17
Established in 1971, the company bears the name of its founder, Franz Witte, Jr. His legacy of designing and building high end residential landscapes earned the reputation of quality, reliability, and exceptional artistry. 50 years later, we remain one of the top names in the Treasure Valley for landscaping, landscape maintenance, and retail garden supply. With nearly 150 employees and two locations, we’ve preserved Franz’ legacy while staying ahead of our clients’ needs in an ever changing world.
Franz Witte is unique in that we service the entire landscaping vertical market (garden retail, design & construction, and maintenance). Each department addresses our customers’ different sets of needs:
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!
All employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.