Perform fertilizer and chemical applications for residential and commercial accounts.
** Up to $500.00 sign-on bonus for Idaho Applicators License holders
What You’ll Do
• Work with Applications Foreman/Manager to complete scheduled work and acquire needed resources, equipment, and materials
• Successfully execute delivery and application of scheduled services
• Maintain timely work attendance, attend safety meetings, and training
• Snow removal
• Other duties as assigned
Skills We’re Seeking
• Clean, valid Idaho driver’s license
• Current ISDA Professional Applicator’s license (OH, OI), or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire
• Good English and communication skills with crew and clients
• Track time accurately and timely by project, based on tasks and budgets
• Ability to calculate mix and application rates
• Able to take instruction and work safely, individually and within a team
• Proficiency in operating all equipment and tools used on jobsite
• Proficiency operating zero-turn power equipment
• Able to comfortably drive a truck with trailer
• Dependable, enthusiastic, and willing to learn and work hard
• Able to lift 50lbs. and work in 4 season weather conditions
• Work 10+ hrs. a day Monday-Friday with Saturdays as the season requires
Compensation & Benefits
• Industry leading compensation (overtime after 40hrs/week)
• Retirement with company match
• Paid time off and paid holidays
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
Established in 1971, the company bears the name of its founder, Franz Witte, Jr. His legacy of designing and building high end residential landscapes earned the reputation of quality, reliability, and exceptional artistry. 50 years later, we remain one of the top names in the Treasure Valley for landscaping, landscape maintenance, and retail garden supply. With nearly 150 employees and two locations, we’ve preserved Franz’ legacy while staying ahead of our clients’ needs in an ever changing world.
Franz Witte is unique in that we service the entire landscaping vertical market (garden retail, design & construction, and maintenance). Each department addresses our customers’ different sets of needs:
If you’re purpose-driven, a team player, and want to make a difference, apply to become part of the flamingo team!
All employees are subject to pre-employment and random drug testing.