Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Western States Fire Protection is seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join its accounting team at the Corporate headquarters in Centennial, CO. Western States Fire Protection is a full service fire protection contractor with 46 locations west of the Mississippi. With over $290 million in annual revenue and 1,600 employees, Western States Fire Protection is one of the largest, most respected providers of fire protection systems and services in the industry. The company is a subsidiary of APi Group Inc., a $3 billion company located in Minnesota. APi Group provides a solid financial backing, top-notch leadership training for its workforce, and a very competitive benefit package including an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Enter PO & Non PO invoices for all branches for assigned Vendors – paperless environment
- Support a portfolio of branches – AP entry, inquiries, invoice and payment status
- Update invoices with necessary notes requiring coding and approval from branch associates
- Reconcile vendor statements and respond to inquires
- Assist meeting month end deadlines by entering additional invoices needed for expense recognition in current month
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Maintain processes and procedures as a team, includes being cross trained and flexible
- Assist with other AP processes and projects as needed
- Customer Service & Team Work Approach
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience working with Account Payable
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Team player that operates well in a small dynamic team environment
- Ability to grasp new technology and software quickly
- Excel & PDF/Bluebeam Revu Experience a plus – paperless environment
- Strong communication skills as this position communicates frequently with branch team
- Construction and/or job costing experience a plus
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check; if applicable
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor