Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Club Membership
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Fire Extinguisher Technician
The Fire Extinguisher Technician is responsible for performing scheduled or unscheduled maintenance on fire extinguishers in both residential and commercial spaces.
• Performance of daily, weekly, monthly and/or annual inspections and preventative maintenance services on various sized fire extinguishers
• Repair, replace, fill and tag all fire extinguishers
• Complete electronic and/or hand written inspection reports
• Document time worked as well as all paperwork relating to assigned tasks in a timely manner
• Assist the scheduling and completion of assigned duties
• Ability to work independently and use provided personal protective equipment
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two years of experience in the fire protection industry
• Possess the FEL-B
• Possess an understanding of NFPA and building and fire codes
• Willing to communicate effectively; both verbally and written
• Possess a valid driver’s license; in accordance with Company policy
• Willing to pass a post-offer drug test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor