Dondlinger Construction Company is one of the industry’s most experienced general contractors with over 125 years in business. Founded in 1898, Dondlinger has a long history of completing landmark projects throughout the region, including Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Missouri and Iowa. We have capabilities in commercial building, civil construction; including bridge and heavy highway, and underground utility construction. In addition, Dondlinger works year-round, has career advancement opportunities, and comprehensive benefits. Visit our website at www.dondlinger.build to learn more about our completed and currently “under construction” projects, our rich past and our exciting future.
Job Title: PEMB Erector
A PEMB Erector performs any of the following duties on construction projects, by transferring from one job to another where labor demands are required. In addition, erectors are asked to spend a significant amount of time working in a laborer capacity as well.
- Read and interpret pre-engineered building drawings (blue prints)
- Work at significant height
- Hoisting and guiding components into place using cranes or tele-handlers
- Working from mobile elevated work platforms and operating them
- Attaching cables/turfers to steel members and level using transits, laser levels, etc.
- Rig hoist and move material
- Install fiberglass building insulation, metal cladding, standing seam roofs
- Set an outline of the structure on the ground of the site using string and pegs to allow for excavations
- Have good working knowledge of OSHA and company safety regulation and adhere to them at all times
- Erect floors and wall frameworks (timber, metal, etc.), erect roofs, erect suspended ceilings
- Install windows, doors, and cabinetry
- Cut materials with hand and power tools, assemble and nail, cut and shape items
- Will assist other workers in various labor-based tasks. This will require lifting (heavy at times)
- Install fixtures and hardware
- Other miscellaneous duties as directed by the jobsite supervisor
- Experience in assembling and erecting pre-engineered metal buildings highly preferred
- Able to work productively in a team environment and follow directions given by jobsite supervisors.
- Able to travel to and from various jobsite locations with reliable transportation.
- Able to work safely according to Company policy and OSHA standards.
- Able to stoop, kneel, balance and crawl frequently, with the ability to lift 25-75+ lbs. occasionally.
- You are required to provide the following items for your personal use:
- Hard-Sole Leather/Steel Toe Boots
- Tape Measure
- Tool Belt
What do we offer?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off