NOW OFFERING A $500 SIGN ON BONUS!! Prinsco is now offering a $200 bonus after 30 days of employment and another $300 after 90 days of employment!
Prinsco has an opportunity for motivated Yard Worker/Material Handler in Chatsworth, IL! We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental, vision & life insurance, retirement savings with 401k match and much more.
Prinsco has a great opportunity to learn and grow in manufacturing as a Yard Worker/Material Handler including:
• Completing a maintenance inspection of assigned forklift at the start of shift in order to handle all shipping and receiving of products in the safest, most efficient, manner possible.
• Accepting load sheets from the dispatcher, coordinating the proper trailer/tractor to use, and transporting all finished goods by forklift to their proper place.
• Informing dispatch or mechanic of any mechanical, electrical, or structural defects found on any equipment.
• Demonstrate a commitment to high personal and professional ethical standards, and align decisions with Prinsco Values, including giving recognition to those that you see living out our values.
• Build and maintain open, honest working relationships with others, to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
We require the following qualifications:
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) and general manufacturing experience preferred with a minimum of six months industrial forklift operation required.
• Mechanical, electrical skills as well as welding experience preferred.
• The ability to complete mathematical calculations, read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
• Valid Class D driver’s license with the ability to achieve a forklift certification.
• Ability to work in a loud noise environment; lift up to 25 pounds consistently and 75 pounds occasionally; use hands and reach with hands/arms, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl for up to 2/3 of the workday; and good distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), peripheral vision and depth perception.
DISCLAIMER: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.