Mainline Fire Protection, a division of Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
The Administrative Assistant must be honest, have a passion for learning new things and have positive attitude. The right candidate will be responsible for project set up, dispatching technicians, billing, collections and working closely with Managers and Sales People. He/she will assist other branch personnel in a variety of administrative roles.
- Responsible for office reception functions including working with customers and associates
- Provide administrative support for managers and staff
- Work efficiently inside our project and accounting software
- Create and distribute reports and invoices daily
- Maintain various types of records
- Complete special projects as required
- Accomplish responsibilities as required using multiple business software applications
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED; and/or or one to two years related experience and/or training is preferred
- Proficient computer skills with working knowledge of business software
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Puts forth a courteous, friendly, helpful attitude at all times
- Prior Accounting Experience is preferred
- Prior Experience with ASTEA, AX Insight is preferred
- Detail oriented and efficient
- High analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor