Since 1946, Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Co. has been providing full service fire sprinkler, suppression, alarm, and security systems to its customers, while maintaining our reputation as being one of the best companies in the business in the Northeast region. Davis-Ulmer contributes its success to their loyal employees and customers. The company's overall work force has grown and as we move forward, we foresee continued expansion throughout the Northeast.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Health Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
Service Sales Representative
With proper skills and attitude, significant personal growth opportunities will be available.
- Prospecting for new business including cold calling and business networking.
- Handling telephone inquiries and sales calls.
- Generating renewal service agreements through use of our customer data base.
- Processing leads.
- Conducting thorough on-site surveys.
- Identifying and selling value added service agreements to existing customers.
- Recommending and explaining the value of choosing multi-service packaging.
- Converting deficiencies from inspection reports into sales.
- Delivering attentive customer service and follow up.
- Addressing special job requirements with the customer.
- At times may work with our Accounts Receivables Dept. to help collect overdue payments.
- Standard Mon.-Fri. 40 Hour work week. At times may handle customer inquiries after normal business hours or weekends.
Long term career opportunities are limited by individual goals and performance. Basic skills that are required include:
- Excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong commitment toward professionalism of delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent working