Marketing Coordinator - West Des Moines, Iowa
Elevate your career options. Merchants Bonding Company is seeking candidates for a Marketing Coordinator in West Des Moines, IA. This individual is responsible for offering a first-class experience to internal and external customers to coordinate, schedule, and assist with the Marketing department work, including print, digital, video and online communications and publications, including events.
Our Marketing Coordinator responsibilities:
- Maintain activity schedules, reminders, meeting notes and deadlines
- Assist with the collaborative production of continuously improving marketing materials
- Coordinating the production and distribution of a wide range of marketing communications
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Fulfill marketing and promotional material orders and assist with printing and maintaining inventory
- Creating material for websites, social media, and email
- Assist with event management
Successful Marketing Coordinators have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook & PowerPoint, Familiarity with Adobe design studio a plus.
- Ability to problem solve and proactively help meet deadlines.
- First class service skills and ability to learn and apply knew knowledge
- Be self-motivated, proactive, energetic, and organized
- Proficiency with online content management systems including web, email and social
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite applications
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment
Succeed with Visionary Leaders. Merchants’ reputation sets us above the competition. Our growth has remained in the double digits for over 10 years.
Our 37.5 hour workweek with flexible scheduling along with stand-up desks, a state-of-the-art fitness center, free coffee bar, and a modern facility are just some of the benefits of working with Merchants Bonding Company. The compensation, time-off and benefit package rivals much larger corporations.
The Merchants Commitment values a collaborative workplace culture through trust, loyalty, and respect while offering continuous investment in associate's careers. Learn more about Merchants Bonding Company culture, our mission statement, and available positions on our website at: https://www.merchantsbonding.com/careers.aspx
You could follow the crowd but we know you want to aspire to something greater. Send your resume to email@example.com or visit our careers page at www.merchantsbonding.com and complete an employment application.
What are you waiting for? You’ve been invited!
Merchants Bonding Company is the recipient of the 2018 Top Iowa Workplaces! https://youtu.be/UmFhvrgRgSc