GRAEF, a leading U.S. consulting firm, has been providing quality engineering services to our clients since 1961. We recognize that the best professional approach to service is to hire technically competent, innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals; this attitude asserts that our staff is key to our success.
GRAEF is more than just a business. We are a committed employer and community member. We invest in our employees as we do our clients, providing a challenging and rewarding environment where you can grow both personally and professionally.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work on exciting, high-profile projects, have the satisfaction and security of working at a 100% employee-owned company, then GRAEF is the place for you!
Our dynamic growth and continued success has created a new opportunity for a Structural Engineer in our Minneapolis, MN office.
The successful Structural Engineer candidate will work in a collaborative team environment on a wide variety of building projects including healthcare, high-education, multi-family, hospitality, commercial and renovation projects. This full-time position has significant growth opportunities for the right candidate.
Responsibilities may include:
- Design and analyze structural systems for low to high-rise buildings
- Coordinate between multiple disciplines and attend regular meetings
- Perform computer-aided drafting using Revit and design for various projects
- Assist senior staff with construction administration and construction management projects
In order to be considered for this position, candidates must possess the following basic qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering with a focus in Structural Engineering.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in structural design of buildings. Candidates with more experience are encouraged to apply.
- EIT certified. Candidates who have their PE are encouraged to apply.
- Proficient in REVIT.
- Having an experience in various structural engineering software.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ability to work independently is crucial.
We are proud to offer you a complete benefit package to include:
- Medical/Dental/Audio/Visual Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Training, Mentorship, and Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- A team atmosphere dedicated to open communication and collaboration
- Flexible Schedule
- Corporate Casual Dress
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer - Disabled/Vets