Looking to make a difference and be proud of the work you do? Join our Team as a FT Call Center Associate!!
Since 1986, Granite State Management & Resources (GSM&R) has been helping students and parents plan and pay for college.
Our call center staff assist student loan borrowers by processing their payments, answering questions related to their student loans, as well as providing loan counselling and repayment information.
Ideal Call Center Associate candidates will have:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced call center environment
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service related roles; call center experience strongly preferred
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
- The ability to use general office equipment such as computer, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time in order to perform essential job functions.
What to love about GSM&R:
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- Paid annual volunteer hours
- Competitive pay
- And so much more!
This position supports a federal contract that requires applicants to be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance. This process will include a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment. US Citizenship may be required for a Public Trust security clearance to be considered.
This position is being offered full time, in-house. Availability to work between 9am and 6pm is required. Hourly pay rates for these positions start at $15.00/hour. Bi-lingual candidates fluent in both Spanish and English will be eligible for premium pay.