IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time Substation Technician - Lead in York, Nebraska.
- Construction, installation, maintenance and repair of electrical substation equipment in rural and municipal high voltage substations / switch yards ranging in voltage from 4.16 - 115KV.
- Substation switching during planning and emergency repairs and outages.
- Welding, pipe bending, concrete forming and finishing, and erection of steel structures.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, plan and profile, one line schematics.
- Complies with and enforces all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- 5 years’ recent experience working in transmission and / or distribution substation construction.
- Class A or B CDL or ability to obtain.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check when applicable per customer contract requirement.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.