Sequence, Inc. is excited to offer another great Employment Opportunity! We are a nationwide quality and compliance consulting firm based in Raleigh, NC, and our service offerings include Validation Services, Engineering, and Technical Services, Laboratory Compliance, IT Quality Services, Integration, Automation & Controls Solutions, and Software Management. Headquartered near Research Triangle Park, NC we also service clients internationally.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to add to our growing Human Resources team, based out of our Research Triangle Park, NC office. This position will be based out of our corporate headquarters in Morrisville, NC and will play a critical role in our growth throughout the US. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be very high-profile, often interacting with the management team. If you are interested in joining a company that provides a supportive work atmosphere, where your contributions are appreciated, we may be the place you are looking for. A high-level look of the responsibilities for the position is listed below:
- Partners with the Sequence Business Unit Managers to determine staffing needs
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone or in person), conduct reference/background checks, make recommendations for hire (or not hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings
- Serves as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory/business unit
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as social media sites, job boards, career fairs, industry network events, etc.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) in order to ensure high visibility with potential candidates
- Follows up with candidates and hiring managers to ensure updated information on the interview process status
- Develops and maintain an excellent relationship with internal clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals
- Communicates important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-competition agreements, etc.)
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations
- Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of previous recruitment experience (as a dedicated recruiter)
- Experience recruiting in Technical, Quality and Compliance, Engineering/Automation fields and/or any regulated environment is preferred
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to track candidate flow
- Experience sourcing candidates for a variety of technical roles using boolean searches on sites such as Indeed, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proactive, fast-paced recruiting experience is essential
- Enjoy being on the phone
- High accountability for candidate tracking, sourcing, and networking
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple demands
- Must be willing to go the extra mile for our internal clients
Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k plan with employer contributions (no vesting period!)
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering opportunity. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/V/D/F. You will be considered for this position based upon your experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. We are unable to sponsor at this time.