Wind River is the nation’s largest full-service liquid waste management service provider experiencing tremendous growth in the Waste to Energy sector. We are presently executing on an aggressive acquisition strategy, having completed 10 transactions in the past year! We are a fun-loving organization; we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Customer Service Representative
This position is the primary point of contact for customers inquiring about our products and services. The CSR takes ownership of each interaction and has a thorough understanding of the features and benefits of all consumer products and services we offer. The CSR also keeps current on all pricing updates, procedural changes, promotional offers, and maintains the records of each customer contact.
The CSR handles a large volume of inbound calls on a daily basis related to our many service offerings including: septic pumping and repair, drain cleaning, grease removal, inspections, and many other options for our customers. Our Customer Service Center is staffed from 7AM until 9PM weekdays, offering a variety of shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines requirements by understanding customer needs.
- Completes inquiries by clarifying requests, researching, locating, and providing accurate information.
- Order management skills to understand and process large amounts of service requests.
- Resolves problems by researching and exploring solutions; seeking streamlined processes, and escalating problems.
- Is able to work in a metric / goal driven environment. CSR’s have both individual and group goals to work towards.
- Able to manage a heavy amount of calls in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Previous Call Center experience is a plus!
- Must be friendly and very outgoing.
- Basic computer skills (Windows based programs, Microsoft Office and Outlook).
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be very willing to work in a high-volume Inbound environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills are required.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Comfortable with a varying schedule, including night shifts, weekends, etc.
- Ability to learn operating procedures quickly and be able to execute consistently to defined standard.
- Great problem solving skills.
- Someone who will bring a positive attitude and fun spirit to our already great team.
Visit www.windriverjobs.com to learn more!