CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Sr. Financial Analyst
Reporting to the Accounting and Finance Manager, the Sr. Financial Analyst will be leading the FP&A function, spearheading our financial forecasts, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. This function acts as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support business decision making.
- Develops and tracks key metrics including assessing revenue achievement against full year targets
- Develop and maintain financial models in support of the preparation, review and submission of quarterly re-forecast and annual budget.
- Perform on-going reporting and analytical projects as well as on an ad-hoc basis as requested by Management
- Consult with, interpret for, and explain results to senior leaders
- Analyze operational & financial results and make suggestions for improvement
- Work closely with operations and sales management
- Prepare short term financial forecasts
- Develop annual business plan and budgets
- Capital Asset Planning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong data analysis and research skills, especially with financial planning concepts
- Ability to do both formalized, repeatable analysis and investigatory analysis
- Detail-oriented; works well and accurately under pressure
- Demonstrated organizational, time management and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to convey a technical message or concept articulately and concisely
- Proven interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to quickly tie analysis to business drivers
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Minimum Education, Experience, Qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a quantitative analyst -- performing original research and developing sophisticated financial spreadsheets and mathematical models.
- MBA or CPA
- Prior experience with acquisition integrations and related acquisition accounting
- Highly proficient in excel: data evaluation, manipulation, etc.
- Must be able to operate in a drug-free workplace
- Medical, Dental and Vision Programs
- 8 Paid Holidays & Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance & Short Term Disability
- Matching 401(k)
For more information please visit our website at: https://www.wrenvironmental.com/careers/