Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Willing to Travel
Relocation Assistance is available
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
The Comfort Group. We have provided mechanical and plumbing installation and service in the southeast region of the US for 50 years. Recent clients have included the Metro Nashville Airport, Vanderbilt University, the Nashville Symphony Center, and the Frist Center for the Visual Arts, totaling more than $400 million in construction contracts. Local, regional and national awards have recognized the innovative and high-tech work of the Comfort Group. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.thecomfortgroup.com.
Automated Controls, Inc., the controls division of The Comfort Group, was one of the first Automated Logic dealers in the nation, giving us the benefit of a broad knowledge of how the industry has evolved as well as insight into where the industry is headed. We have the unique ability to figure out how to take your old system and manipulate it to fit your new needs.
We are currently seeking Controls Electricians to assist with Automated Logic energy management installation and start-up. This position focuses on providing wiring and conduit instillation for a variety of job sites. Sample duties include:
- Working safely and following OSHA and Company guide lines and practices.
- Installing conduit, boxes, wiring and componets of the control system
- Maintaining a clean work site
- Read and follow wiring diagrams, blue prints, submittals and specifications to correctly install electrical components.
- Work off of lifts and ladders
- Be knowledgeable of the National Electric Code for line voltage and low voltage
- Must work well with others and follow directions
This position puts significant emphasis on the quality control of our installations to be sure all potential problems and roadblocks have been identified prior to owner acceptance.
- 2-5 years of experience installing commercial/industrial electrical systems as an electrician or apprentice.
- Knowledge and experience installing conduit, wiring and equipment terminations.
- High school diploma required; Associates/Bachelors degree in related field a plus.
- Candidates must have good communication skills.
- Will include the potential for out of town and overnight travel.
- Low voltage controls installation experience is a plus.
Vehicles are available on as needed basis and are subject to supervisions decision. vehicles are not part of the original hiring requirements
Gas Benefit as needed
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Training opportunities
- 401k with company matching
- Partial tuition reimbursement
- Pay range is $19.00 to $25 depending on experience
.Must be able to pass a background check, drug screening and have a clean motor vehicle report.