ReVision Energy is growing and we are looking for a talented and experienced Thermal and HVAC Electrician to join our Brentwood NH location.
ReVision Energy was founded in 2003 by two solar geeks in a garage and has grown to over 300 employee-owners spread across our physical locations in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. Our offerings of products have grown to include solar panels, battery backup systems, electric vehicle infrastructure, heat pumps, and water heating equipment.
As a 100% employee-owned company and a Certified B Corp, ReVision Energy is on a mission to lead our community in solving the environmental problems caused by fossil fuels while alleviating economic and social injustice.
ReVision Energy is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to creating an inclusive culture where employees from diverse backgrounds can thrive and support our mission. Our recruitment team looks at the whole picture; personal, professional, and non-traditional experience, as well as community involvement.
The safety, health, and well-being of our co-owners and our communities is of primary importance. We have implemented additional measures to assure that those we work and share spaces with adhere to COVID and general safety best practices.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Thermal and HVAC Electrician will be part of an installation team responsible for the highest quality installation, repairs, and maintenance air source heat pump systems and HVAC systems for our customers. This position includes, but is not limited to, being part of a thermal installation team in both residential and commercial settings, installation and commissioning of code-compliant systems using company and industry best practices. Onsite training and continuous education will be provided.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Maintain a respectful, professional and responsive relationship with customers and co-workers at all times.
- Follow OSHA requirements, company safety policies, and best practices to ensure overall crew and job site safety.
- Work directly with project plumbers and thermal Techs during installations of air source heat pumps, HRVs and water heaters.
- Remain up to date on installation techniques, hardware options, and industry best practices through CE, industry
- Comprehensive understanding of the NEC as it relates to the installation of Heat pumps and HVAC systems in a variety of applications.
- Strong desire to work for a renewable energy company, and interest in developing professionally.
- Must have a clean and valid driver’s record.
- Must have excellent customer service skills in every interaction.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Must be able to comfortably lift 75 lbs, climb ladders, work on roofs and in crawl spaces in varying hot and cold temperatures.
- Proficient with hand tools and basic construction techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the process.
- A commitment to a high quality of workmanship and attention to detail.
- Competence in ASHP and HVAC systems including electrical wire sizing, conduit sizing, installation methods, conduit bending, etc.
- Basic competence with Computer including, Word, e mail and web based applications
- Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- NH Journeyman or Master Electrical License