At Closet America we are known for our superior product, unparalleled customer service and professionalism, craftsmanship, and service. The results show in our high customer satisfaction scores and in the quality of every system we make. A locally owned and operated company, Closet America offers excellent benefits and a great work culture.
At Closet America you’ll be welcomed into a team of good people who share a commitment to meeting goals and making customers happy. We know how to make work fun, employing friendly competition and sales contests to keep our goals in focus. We set high standards for our work and take pride in a job well done. You’ll enjoy the challenge and reward of transforming lives, one space at a time.
Are you a people-person with a passion for quality? Do you enjoy being on the front lines of an energetic team, working hard to wow customers and achieve goals? If this sounds like you, then you might be just the right fit for our Home Shows and Events team! Part time marketing position with great base pay and bonuses.
Closet America, a leading closet organization retailer and manufacturer, is looking for world-class Promoters to staff our booths at home/trade shows and other local events. If you are looking to be on the front lines of an energetic team that works tirelessly to wow prospective customers with our products and services—we want to talk to you! Closet America is goal-oriented, fast-paced, and growing rapidly, so you will be challenged and engaged (in a fun way!) from day one.
The Home Show and Event Promoter will be responsible for representing Closet America and all its products at all outside shows and events. They will focus on scheduling appointments, capturing leads and developing professional relationships in order to sell our products.
In this position, you will:
• Generate sales leads
• Collect lead/contact information
• Assist in setting up and tearing down booths
Our ideal candidate will have:
• An outgoing personality
• A competitive spirit and strong sales skills
• A professional appearance
• Stellar communication skills, with the ability to talk both on and off-script
• Impeccable attendance and punctuality
• Must be able to work weekends, i.e., Saturdays and Sundays, generally from 10:00am-8:00pm
• Reliable transportation
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Must be able to lift and transport booth equipment
In return, we offer:
• The most competitive hourly rate of $13-$14 per hour, depending on experience
• Substantial incentive pay, based on performance
- Dental Plan
- 401k with Immediately Vested Company Match
- Educational Assistance
- Free gym access
- Additional Voluntary Benefits
- On the job training and professional development