IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking full-time CAD BIM Modeler Assistant in Lincoln, NE.
- Coordination and detailing in 3D of plumbing, HVAC and electrical systems using AutoCAD/Trimble/Navisworks software for prefabrication and installation.
- Create, plot and distribute 2D prefabrication and installation drawings.
- Layout points on site used for installation using a Trimble Robotic Total Station.
- Communicate with architects, engineers and contractors to ensure all discrepancies, concerns and questions are answered and corrected.
- Completes other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Minimum 1 year recent experience or equivalent education/training in the usage of computer aided design software, such as AutoCAD for Revit preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED, Associates Degree preferred.
- Ability to understand and apply job-related concepts, technologies, instructions, procedures, computer and software operations.
- Ability to input data, create/annotate drawings with a very high degree of accuracy on a consistent basis with high throughput with minimum supervision.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong oral and written communication and detailed organizational skills.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.