IES Commercial, Inc. - Commercial & Industrial Division, seeking a full-time Data Communications Technician Helper in the Lincoln or Omaha, NE area.
- Installation, termination, labeling, testing and troubleshooting of data, voice and video cabling systems.
- Work above ceilings and in warehouse environments.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers.
- Safe and competent utilization of various tools, ladders and lifts required for installations.
- Complies with all company and customer safety policies and procedures.
- Travel may be required.
- 1 year recent relevant experience.
- BISCI Certification preferred.
- OSHA 10 or ability to obtain.
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check, drug test, and MVR check when responsibilities require operating motor vehicles.
Benefits: Exceptional benefits including 401(k) Retirement Plan with company discretionary match, flexible medical-dental-vision insurance, short-term/long-term disability insurance, basic life/AD&D insurance and highly competitive pay in addition to paid-time-off in the majority of business units.
Company Overview: IES Commercial, Inc. – Commercial & Industrial Division, a subsidiary of IES Holdings, Inc. (IES), an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. IES is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. IES Commercial & Industrial operates diverse business units across the United States, each focusing on distinct market segments and geographies, with some business units operating nationally. Safety is Priority One – and our record shows it.